Home » Search results for 'powerschool'
Search Results for: powerschool
With PowerSchool, parents will be able to access vital information about their children quickly and accurately. They can see the results of tests and assignments as soon as they are recorded, enabling them to intervene quickly and communicate with guidance counselors and teachers, if necessary. Day in and day out, PowerSchool will help parents help their children achieve their potential. PowerSchool is a comprehensive student information system that enables Creekside Middle School to easily manage a wealth of information online: be it grades, transcripts, report cards, assessments, or daily attendance.
POWERSCHOOL NOW AVAILABLE ON iOS AND ANDROID DEVICES
PowerSchool is portable! The PowerSchool for Parents app is available for download from the Apple App Store and compatible with the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®*. It is now also available on Android devices and available at the GooglePlay App Store. Parents can easily view each child’s progress in a single feed to check grades, review assignments, and more! Also included in both apps is the option for students and parents to share classroom information through Facebook and Twitter.
Android Version 1.0 of PowerSchool for Parents and Students Apps Now Available!
The PowerSchool for Parents and PowerSchool for Students mobile apps are now available for Android devices! Features include real time access to:
Getting Ready for Mobile
If you have previously enabled access for iOS mobile devices, you are all set to use the Android apps. If not, make sure your schools are mobile-ready by completing the following checklist:
1. Parent and student access are enabled on your PowerSchool server.
2. Single sign-on for parents is enabled.
3. PowerSchool version 7.2.3 (or higher) is installed.
4. Your PowerSchool server is registered with PowerSource.
5. Mobile settings have been enabled for each school.
6. Each school calendar has been set with a “Type” and a “Note” for days when school is not in session.
For complete instructions on configuring your school for mobile access, download the Mobile Administration User Guide here.
For questions or feedback, visit the Mobile Solutions forum on PowerSource here.
Click here for a video tutorial to share with parents, demonstrating how to set up single sign-on.
Click here to download and install PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher.
Contact school counselor Mr. Jason Thompson for help in setting up a PowerSchool account.
To check your student’s grades, attendance, etc., log onto PowerSchool. The web site is: http://powerschool.patterson.k12.ca.us/public. If you need any assistance, please contact the school office.
The administration and staff at Creekside Middle School are excited to announce that we can now provide you with access to your student’s current grades and attendance through PowerSchool. Please refer to the progress report card sent home in the mail for your user name and password. SnapGrades will no longer be updated, but previous grades will be available through the end of the school year.
The Counselor’s Cafe is open for business!
The Cafe offers customers (students) an opportunity to visit with Mr. Thompson, look up grades on PowerSchool, and enjoy music. The cafe has two tables and 12 chairs for the students to come and eat their lunch. The Cafe also plays music from Mr. Bylow’s exclusive DJ collection. Customers also can request songs to have played, free of charge!
WHEN: Currently, daily during both lunches
WHERE: Out of C10 near Library
SCHEDULING FOR 2014-2015 School-Year
- PowerSchool is a comprehensive student information system that enables Creekside Middle School to easily manage a wealth of information online: be it grades, transcripts, report cards, assessments, or daily attendance.
- Read our the latest Creekside Circular Newsletter.
- Looking to get involved? Become a volunteer parent at Creekside Middle School. Contact us to learn more.
- Follow Creekside Middle School on Facebook for all the latest news update.
- Teaching your children to be safe online on all their devices can be a huge challenge. If you feel like you would like more information on this topic, visit our Safety & Technology page.
- Follow Patterson Joint Unified School District on Facebook for all the latest news update.
- Report a problem or concern directly to CMS administration
- Manage your students lunch account.
- For information contact Mrs. Belinda Barquis-Camarillo
- Complaint Against Employee Form English
- Complaint Against Employee Form Spanish
- Instructional Material Complaint Form English
- Instructional Material Complaint Form Spanish
- Williams Complaint Form English
- Williams Complaint Form Spanish
- Williams Valenzuela Classroom Posting, updated June 2012
School Accountability Report Card (SARC) – California public schools annually provide information about themselves to the community.
Click here to visit YourCaCollegeFuture.org! Use the site to connect to the California college system of your choice. Every middle school student in our state who moves on to high school and graduates has a spot waiting at one of these three college systems. So you should start thinking about the things you’ll need to do to enroll in a California Community College, California State University, or University of California campus, even though it seems like a long way off. The earlier you prepare, the better your chances are of getting into the college of your choice. You may also visit icanaffordcollege.com to learn about the affordability of college.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE – Middle School Letter to Students
Welcome to the Creekside Library!
The library is open every school day. Students may use the library before and after school, and at lunch. We have four computers available for students and parents to check PowerSchool and search Destiny.
Meet Our Librarian
Mrs. Perry grew up on the west side and went to school in Gustine. She has two children. Her family lives in Crows Landing. In her free time, she likes to read, listen to music, paint anhang out with her kids. She really enjoys her job and working with the students.
If you have any qestions about the library, e-mail Mrs. Perry.
UPCOMING EVENT – CMS Book Fair
Mon. Sept.22 – Mon. Sept 29
The whole school is excited about our upcoming Book Fair. An amazing selection of books is headed our way!
At the Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
Mark your calendar for our Family Event where the whole family can join in the fun. We will have a special drawing to win prizes from the Book Fair held during Parent/Teacher Conferences.
The book fair will be open from Monday, September 22 thru Monday, September 29. The hours are as follows:
Mon, Sept 22
– 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
|Tues, Sept 23|
|8:00 AM-1:00 PM||Student Shopping|
|2:00 PM-4:00 PM||Evening Family Event|
|6:00 PM-8:00 PM||Evening Family Event|
|Wed, Sept 24||- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thurs, Sept 25||- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Fri, Sept 26||- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Mon, Sept 29||- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading.
Here’s a brief video that highlights the big dreams that can be realized through family reading:
See you at the Book Fair!