Request for Diploma - SB 172

Request for Diploma - SB 172
Posted on 01/18/2016
This is the image for the news article titled Request for Diploma - SB 172
SB 172 signed into law by Governor Brown on October 7, 2015, states that beginning with the graduation class of 2004, students are no longer required to meet California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) requirements to earn a high school diploma. A person who previously failed to receive a high school diploma or was denied graduation solely for failing to meet the CAHSEE requirement may complete the following online application to determine the student's eligibility to receive a high school diploma. After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted with next steps. If your request is approved, ONE copy of your high school diploma will be sent to you free of charge. Diplomas will not be issued until the law goes into effect in January 2016.


I've invited you to fill out the form Request for Diploma - SB 172 . To fill it out, VISIT THIS LINK.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.